LEE WHEDON MEMORIAL LIBRARY

LEE WHEDON MEMORIAL LIBRARY

Lee-Whedon Memorial Library, located in Medina, NY, is a school district public library, permanently chartered by the State of New York in 1962. Original funding for the library was provided in 1928 by Mr. William U. Lee through a trust fund managed by his daughter, Mary Lee Whedon. After many years of close association with the school, and being housed on school property, the library moved to its current location in 1966.

Location: 
620 West Ave
Medina, NY 14103
Phone number: 
N/A